Known Ingredients in Vitazyme (all derived from natural materials):
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin)||0.35 mg/100g|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin||0.25 mg/100g|
|Vitamin B6||0.15 mg/100g|
Vitazyme is an all-natural liquid “biostimulant” for soil organisms and plants that contain certain biological activators, which are by-products of a proprietary fermentation process. These active agents include vitamins, enzymes, and other powerful but gentle growth stimulators such as B-vitamins, triacontanol, glycosides, and porphyrins.
Vitazyme, used within the context of a common-sense management system, will help the farmer overcome many of his production problems. While not a “magic bullet,” it helps the entire system work better.
Agriculture of today must emphasize the use of biological systems — not strictly chemical approaches — to achieve long-term soil productivity.
The product promotes soil life by conforming with natural laws, by encouraging natural predators to control insect and nematode pests, by promoting more intensive biological nitrogen fixation, and by stimulating natural rhizosphere organisms to produce needed plant growth factors..
Benefits to Soils
- Increased root growth (more root channels).
- More polysaccharides to glue particles together; only 0.2% more polysaccharide can markedly improve structure.
- Improved mycorrhizae activity (creating sac-like structures)
- Greater earthworm activity, their burrows create channels for air and water. Water infiltration is increased, and runoff and erosion are consequently decreased. Compaction is reduced so roots can freely explore the soil for nurients and water, increasing yields.
How Vitazyme benefits Agriculture
Vitazyme will increase chlorophyll first, allowing the plant to harness more energy from the sun. The plant will develop a larger and more efficient root system and working in conjunction with the microbial population in the rhizosphere will convert more nutrients from a non-uptakeable form to forms that can be taken up by the plant. In this way the soil system becomes more efficient and is a main reason why we say you can lower your nutrient inputs using Vitazyme. This, in part, explains the typical results of greater yield and quality measures for any crop.
- Inexpensive, very cost-effective
- Easy to use
- Safe and nontoxic
- Can be seed-applied
- Can be tank-mixed with any liquid fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides
- Can run through irrigation lines without clogging