Creative Ag Products, Inc.
Creative Ag Products manufacturers Pacific Gro. An organic, complex fish based fertilizer developed using a unique cold processed hydrolysate of fish and micronized crab and shrimp shell. It’s rich in fish oil, marine nutrients and enzymes, which makes it highly bio-active in the soil. This ocean derived liquid fertilizer has a lot of plant available calcium and many naturally balanced micro-nutrients. We call it Seafood for the Soil, though it’s also used as a foliar. Unlike lower cost fish emulsion fertilizers, our product has not been exposed to heat at all. Others use heat to speed up the enzymatic digestion process and to evaporate the product to achieve higher N-P-K content. Heat improves the chemical analysis but degrades the biological activity. Because Pacific Gro is cold processed hydrolysate, it has more diverse and plentiful microbes and enzymes and higher biological activity.
The power of bio-active liquid crab & shrimp:
- Shrimp and crab shells are made of the same material as insect exo-skeletons (i.e. nemotodes). It’s a natural food for the soil food web.
- Promotes establishment of fungal populations in the soil, which are often lacking in ag. soils due to tillage and chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Stimulates soil microbial bio-activity which allows tied-up nutrients in soil to become plant available very quickly.
- Helps establish healthy soil biology, which improves the efficiency of other fertilizers and amendments, improves the soil’s water-holding capacity and improves soil tilth.
- In berries and orchards, achieves significant increase in plant leaf size and deep green color, and in fruit size, density, firmness, flavor and shelf life